Monday, September 9, 2013

This Week I

This week I:


Went to the museum and organized crayons 

saw a bunch of animals in storage


(I really like this one because it looks like I am standing on a wall)

got my first pumpkin muffin of the year

built a blanket fort with Travis



went to the Indie Craft Fair in Greenville with some friends


 bought these pretty things from some talented artists

 the shirt is from Dapper Ink, the prints from Marisol Spoon, the brooch from Neogranny. I forgot to get a card from the place that had the ring!

 hung out with Kit

did some errands

and had a beautiful drive back to school.


What did you do?


7 comments:

  1. Looks like a full week. Are you doing an internship or job at the museum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My anatomy class has been spending time there drawing the animals!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh those animal skulls. THAT would have been an awesome class day. And no doubt was!

    Weekends are one day for me - I work Saturday. So I spent the whole damn day from 8:30 AM until 8 pm at night at the museum, since we had an opening. Pretty cool fiber-art show, although really it's textile art and not fiber art but that's another rant for another time.

    Sunday was breakfast and the Indie Craft Parade and then Jason got sick, which means he turns into a four year old. Which is both sad and hilarious.

    The drives are half the reason to live here, I swear; there's no time I go from one town to another that the drive isn't gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I approve so hard of those PostSecret books!

    Also, it's really cool to watch your photography skills improve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the Indie Craft Fair TOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH I totally forgot about the craft parade!! Day = ruined.

    ReplyDelete