Wednesday, September 18, 2013

In the Studio


Hi guys!
I took these in my studio!





So this is my nice little set up! It leaks from the roof when it rains and only one of the power outlets work, but it gets good light and there's plenty of space. I already spent a whole day up in there altering clothes. I'll probably be using this room a lot for my thesis project: A small collection of clothing designed and made by me, featuring hand printed fabrics! 

So stay tuned for that ish. Since a lot of you guys are my "target market" (quirky, fashion conscious 18-25 year old ladies) I want to get your feedback on my process with this. I'll be posting some progress, and don't be afraid to critique it! FYI that means "I don't really think this is working," or "I wouldn't buy that," and that sort of thing. They might even be for sale someday, so I hope you'll like it!


shirt: AA
shorts: some boutique that doesn't exist anymore
necklace: F21
shoes: UO
bag: thrifted

6 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO COOL! I'd totally buy your line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your designs! Also, both your studio and outfit are so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts! You look adorable and I can't wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome that you have a studio space! I can't wait to see what you're working on, I feel like you're such a great artist and would make very fun clothing. Your shorts are adorable as well, I adore that print :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously cannot wait to see more of what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those shorts and am excited for you and this project- even if I Mmot in your target market ;)

    ReplyDelete