Thursday, September 26, 2013

Art Lately


Woah, Hi guys!
Here's some of the art I've been doing this month.

 We finished up the animal section of our anatomy class and have moved on to humans. Here's one of the last snarky drawings I did at the museum!

A little edit I did to raise money for our senior show in April. You can buy the original in my shop, or support our show and buy the new edit! I'll post the link to that when they launch the shop.

A hipster dance party.

A new self portrait of me! I'm about to dye my hair pink, but at least this one will have the right hair length.

I've also got a little blog revamp that I've started, notice the new header? Remember, you can buy a portrait or blog header from me here! I love working with people on this stuff, so don't hesitate to hit me up.

5 comments:

  1. Those goats are really well done. And I absolutely LOVE the "water girl" print in your shop.

    Best of luck on the pink hair! I recommend Raspberry Splat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your artwork. You're freakin' awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really like the new header.

    Also- your self-portrait is very cute, very much you.

    ReplyDelete