Hi guys! I bet you've been wondering: "What did Rachel wear yesterday?"
Yeah, I thought so. So here's what I wore! I for real ought to jazz up the types of posts I do on here. I haven't done a DIY in ages... maybe I'll start showing some of the clothes I alter, too? Would you guys think that's cool?
I kindof love the picture above, because the camera caught the exact moment when the skirt left my hand. Also my legs look surprisingly rugged?
Some interesting goings on in my life right now:
1. We did our one-repetition maxes in weightlifting, and I can bench the least. Out of our entire class.
2. I'm officially tumblr famous, as one of my arts hit 10,000 notes last night!
3. I ate sushi last night instead of school food.
4. One of my old teachers wants me to do a mural for her nursery, which is super exciting.
5. I met with some fine arts kids that are going to put on a military-inspired fashion show! Also very exciting, but I was probably the only kid who didn't know anyone else at the meeting, and stared at my feet most of the time.
Skirt: River Island via Asos
Striped Shirt: Walmart
Sweater: Thrifted + DIY
Brooch: Handmade by me, for sale in my shop!
Camera Bag: Thrifted
I hope you guys are having a really great week! <33