Friday, September 27, 2013

Cage


Sup dudes?
I don't think I have many words for you today, just a bunch of pictures.





I made this skirt using elastic and a skirt from Forever 21, based on this one from Choies. It's price keeps fluctuating, but I figured I might as well make my own! I think it looks a little BDSM, but I'm kinda into it! I guess it fits kinda funky, I'm not sure what to do about that.

To de-sexify it, I paired it with the least sexy thing I could think of: A men's NASA tee.





Dress: Forever 21 + DIY
Shoes: Target + DIY
Headband: Etsy
Tshirt: Target
Necklace: F21
Socks: I don't even know man.


I get to go home and hug my cat this weekend. I hope you all have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. haha there's probably a loooot of dudes that would think a chick wearing NASA is sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this. I was really mad that the skirt from Choies wouldn't fit my fat figure, but DIYing one is a great idea!
    Hooray for hugging cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful honey, i love it! <3
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete