Friday, September 20, 2013

Required Fun


Have you seen enough from me this week? I don't think I posted for like, 5days straight, and then BAM I'm all up on ya!


My dear roomate Laura took these shots for me. She is a talented illustrator who draws the polar opposite of me: men, blood, and monsters. But it's all really good, trust me! We were at a little school-mandated mixer by the lake to meet the freshman. We played Apples to Apples and it was really fun! Never underestimate parties with have no alcohol that you are required to attend, amirite?

Anyway, I super loved my outfit and so I'm very grateful to have had someone to photograph it last minute. This dress was one I found at Goodwill. I hemmed it and used the fabric I cut off to make some straps, since the old ones were kind of deteriorating. The hemming threw off the white-black stripe ratio, but I'm okay with it/too lazy to fix it.





Dress, Cardigan, Earrings: Thrifted
Shoes: Wanted via Delias
Necklace: F21
Ring: Bellatrina on Etsy
Brooch: NeoGranny on Etsy


Oh, and here are my attractive friends, Amanda and Laura.



Peace out, guys!

3 comments:

  1. I think I would buy way more clothing shown in magazines if models made those faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda and Laura looks like some fun friends to have :)
    and your dress is LOVELY
    I am all about black and white these days

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute dress. Also it is funny you know have your friends making faces on your blog too

    ReplyDelete