Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nostalgia

There are these woods out behind my house that I used to explore when I was a kid. Me and my sister and our neighbor used to go tromping off through there with some thorn clippers and just had the time of our freakin' lives. Since then it's overgrown a lot down there near the creek. While I was taking these pictures I swear I heard something hidden in the trees growling!
How is it that I was more courageous when I was in elementary school?
 I don't know what you guys feel about "home", or what it means to you, but my house is really where I belong. We bought it right after it was built. Or maybe before, I'm not sure! But my family is the only one to have lived there. I remember when it was just dirt! And now it's really become ours.
 On another note, lately all I want is shoes. Heels. Even though I walk a lot and have the world's most blister-prone feet, its all I want to shop for! I'm probably preaching to the choir here.
Oh and this is a refashion! Have a look-see!
Cute, right?
dress-Goodwill
tights-F21
shoes-Blowfish
Also, I had a profile on IFB, and then they either sent a message from my account without me knowing, or signed me up for some forum and I got annoyed and deleted it. I don't know if this means I ignored anyone's messages, but I was getting like a trillion notifications. So, sorry.


6 comments:

  1. I want your tights! Great photos, how amazing to be the only family in your house, that just sounds so wonderful to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! At least I know there's no ghosts wandering around haha.

      Delete
  2. You did such a wonderful job with the reconstruction! Also, those tights = <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had people think they were tattoos before. Haha.

      Delete
  3. It is incredible how you have transformed this dress! It (and of course you) are so angelic and beautiful. Nostalgia is a perfect title for this post because that's exactly the sense I get. x

    ReplyDelete