Thursday, September 13, 2012

Falling Slowly

 I am so ready for fall. Too bad the weather hasn't gotten the memo! Well, it has cooled down considerably, it's in the mid 80s now, but the day I took these photos I was somewhat ambitiously dressed. Courdoroy, high collars, dark colors and a trek out to the trains? I was pooped.
These trains are cool, though, right? They're about a 5 minute walk from my dorm, and abandoned, I think! They're technically off campus and no one was around to see me sweating in front of my tripod.
I think it's pretty visible how hot it was. Just check out that sun! And my bangs that don't behave in the heat. I follow a lot of blogs and I know a lot of people love the summertime. All the cute ladies on the southern hemisphere are talking about how they can't wait! But I'm of a different breed. Or maybe it's just from living in the sweltering south. But I can't wait for the cold weather! Falling leaves, pumpkin patches, hats and scarves and hot cocoa!
Just wait 3 months, I'll be dreaming of the summer too, you'll see!
 Not many people comment on this shirt, but I think that's because they don't notice the detail. They're tiny roosters for heaven's sake!
 Shoes, rooster shirt, pinafore, bag-Goodwill
socks-Walmart
collar-diy here






9 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! That rooster shirt is amazing. I wore a horse print blouse yesterday and it made my day. I even lugged my tripod to work to document it and it of course poured non stop all day! Oh well. The trains are awesome, and that brick building you can peak behind it look pretty cool as well.
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I am definitely in favor of any animal print shirts!

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your shirt ! *-*
    You look fabulous !

    (F/M Giveaway on my blog)

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people wouldn't wear it, but they're just chicken!
      hohohoho

      Delete
  3. Those tiny roosters are the absolute cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you put together the most amazing outfits, I hope you know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too nice! If only I could make them weather-appropriate. Haha.

      Delete
  5. Aieee! That rooster shirt is amazing!!
    So is this location!
    Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete