Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Forest

I love this dress. It's perfect for the colder seasons, with long sleeves and that forest green color! It's so simple and pretty! I also love my new shoes from Blowfish! They are even comfortable!
 What did I say about a straw hat and red lipstick? Instant outfit. Plus my gold bow necklace doesn't hurt either.
 In other news, I chose my fairytale and comic stories. I'm going to do The Wild Swans by Andersen, and the Greek myth of Hades and Persephone. I'll share any fashiony paintings I end up doing for them. Trust me, I always find an excuse to draw pretty dresses!
dress, hat- Goodwill
belt-dillards (from another dress)
bag-target
shoes-Blowfish
necklace-Hobby Lobby




6 comments:

  1. Rachel, your illustrations are adorable. huge fan of it!
    hopefully you can draw me someday #Iwish!

    anyway, stumbled upon your blog and so HAPPY that I discovered it,
    I love your vintage style and definitely following you now
    hopefully you'd follow back :)


    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, that's so nice of you! Haha maybe someday if there's some interest I can take some commissions!
      Thankyou for the follow. I like your blog, too!

      Delete
  2. You look so wonderful! But you always look wonderful! I want to let you know that I've awarded you the 'blog bug' award, Ive posted about it and linked you on my post http://fairlyyounggrandmother.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/ive-been-bitten-by-bug.html.
    Lots of love! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      That's so nice of you to think of me, I'm flattered! I'll definitely participate when I have a second!

      Delete
  3. super cute look, love the socks and your glasses - you look adorable

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete