Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What is Grunge


Okay guys okay.



Right now I am on a very long car ride to Boston with my Dad on the way to Readercon! Which is a scifi literature convention that doesn't involve cosplay. Kinda wish it did! But it should be interesting. I have a few  posts scheduled for you guys this week, so you probably won't miss me too much.




I really dig this dress I got at Goodwill, it reminds me of 90s grunge (or what tumblr says 90s grunge was, I was like 5). I wore it with my new studded shirt... I just want everything I own to have studs lately. If you're wondering, it is too hot to be wearing this green hoodie, but not as hot as SC usually is this time of year! #countyoblessings


dress: Goodwill
shirt, necklace: f21
hoodie: Old Navy ($6, men's section!)
shoes: Kohl's (so so old)


4 comments:

  1. Stripes and floral, my favorite! Still loving your red hair, have fun at the convention with your dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute shoes (have no idea how you are managing socks in such hot weather though!) Have fun at the convention. Sounds like a fun father-daughter thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i do love that print on your dress! i also think i have a pin that is just like your unicorn necklace!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scifi literature convention sounds so cool. It should have some cosplay!

    Cute outfit!! What an awesome find at goodwill :D

    ReplyDelete