Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ponytails


These photos weren't all sad minimalist shots of me looking away from the camera, it was just the mood I was in while editing them. This semester depresses me. There isn't a single class I look forward to. Maybe I'll regret posting melodramatic photos of myself one day but right now these reflect how I'm feeling, so.




Not so much about the outfit, but I'm really leaning towards simpler looks lately. Maybe because it's cold and our washing machine is broken. I only own so many pairs of tights. I really want to get more into photography, I need to actually get out and do some (and get a model).

sweater/thrifted, shirt/old navy, jeans/ae, shoes/urban


Ponytails look 100% better from the side.


4 comments:

  1. I don't think you look angsty... but then, I'm often looking at something out of frame in my photos, so...

    Sorry this semester has been so rough and blah. If it helps, you look darling in this outfit and I love the rainbowish look of your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this photographs, and I totally get were your coming from about your semester. Mine isn't great either and wight he weather and cold it can get tough!

    Also, I wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. You can get the details in this post on my blog, http://happyleaps.blogspot.ca/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html?m=1

    You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but I just wanted you to know that I love your blog!

    Love Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is just getting to the point where its long enough to wear in a ponytail, and you're right, they do look pretty darn awesome from the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been loving simplicity lately too, oh & i looove the midi skirt in the last one, got distracted w/ the comment and forgot to say. you look smokin' in jeans girl.

    ReplyDelete