Friday, February 28, 2014

Finally the Weekend


So this is me being real glad it's the weekend.

I swear, guys, I haven't had such a stressful semester since the one where I was preparing for Specialization Review and developed Anxiety Disorder. For some reason I don't think I bitched (publicly) about it as much then? This week was a drag. But hey, it's over, and I'm going to make some truly yummy foods this weekend. I've been eating pizza bagels and chex mix a ton... My days off are what's keeping me going!



I've been kind of caught up in planning things lately: my thesis project, our Senior Show, a little beach day over Spring Break, our Italy tirp in May. Finding a place to live... I guess I'll go ahead and address this on the blog:
Travis didn't get into the grad schools he wanted to go to (maybe because he doesn't have much professional experience, because his GRE scores were through the roof), and so we're planning on staying in Columbia for at least the next year, and we're going to move in together! Real exciting stuff. I'm glad we're staying in SC, because although moving away would be fun, I'd like to ease my way into being an adult, and Cola is only a 2 hour drive from home.
I'm really sorry if all the holy-shit-my-life-is-about-to-change drama is boring for y'all, but it's been preoccupying me as of late! Can't help it!


Dress, Belt: Thrifted
Socks: Old Navy
Shoes: UO
Hat: Walmart




Here's a wiggle dance for the weekend! (I can't wait to go to Goodwill!!)




































10 comments:

  1. I love that last chair shot! It's fun to change up the pose routine.

    Josh and I are moving in together too! I guess it's just that time of year. If I may offer one piece of unsolicited advice: maintain separate spaces as much as you can. Josh and I are each taking one room in a three-bedroom apartment (with a roommate), the plan being that we'll sleep in one but can escape to the other if we need space. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats on the moving-in-together! I'm glad you're talking about it on your blog! It's YOUR blog. We read it because we like you and enjoy knowing what's going on in your world. :) Graduating into the ever scary ~real world~ is a stressful time, but try to relax and enjoy it as much as you can! Life settles down and can get boring pretty fast--I can't help but be a little nostalgic for all the big changes in my early twenties. Opportunities abound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I'm stressin to the max, so I'll definitely try and appreciate the good things about now... something I'm forever working on it seems!

      Delete
  3. Pretty excited to have found your blog!
    Your drama sounds interesting! I'm looking forward to reading more about it!

    Such a cute dress too!

    ~ K
    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for moving in together!! Hooray for life changes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing as always. You remind me of hayley williams (she's my idol)

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute post and I love your little wiggle dance!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha, gosh damn you are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I know! All his teachers thought he was a shoe in! Must be the lack of experience in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah i'm obsesseed w/ that wiggle dance, how absolutely adorable are you!? totally would rock it in zumba : ). also, i love the slight grunge look the hat ads to that cute dress. how exciting you & your man are going to move in together! oh those days feel like FOREVER ago for me. i like the idea of staying where you are though since you dont know where you'll be again when Travis gets into other schools & moving so much can be stressful, saying from experience. and italy trip aaaaaaaaah may zing!!

    ReplyDelete