Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teen Witch

I love this picture because I think it makes me look like a teen witch. Something about the crazy hair, all black outfit that looks like it was straight from forever 21 (because it is) and the black cat just scream teenage magic to me.
But I'm not technically a teenager anymore, which is kindof weird to me. I'm stuck at age 18 in my mind (sometimes I still date my papers 2010), even though I like to think I'm cooler than I was back then. Last year I told my manager I was about to turn 20 and that I was excited. At the exact second he said "Not to be a teenager anymore, right?" I said "For the presents". Always a spoiled teen at heart!
After whining for awhile about my closet, I borrowed this dress from my sister's. She has a ton of cute dresses that she never really wears, and I love the cut out back on this one! It's not something I would have bought for myself, but I really like it!
I'm also introducing a new pair of shoes! I actually got a few compliments from random people on them (the doctor and my mom). I got them from sammydress, which is an Asian wholesale site. Not sure I'll be buying from those anymore, since the shipping is so expensive and it takes ages to get to the states... Travis ordered these for me like 2 months ago! Also I've noticed some of the display pictures are deceptive... I thought these had a clear T-strap on them but it turns out it was just something they put in the shoe to make it stand up right? They're still cute, though.
So how did you guys (in the US) spend your Memorial Day weekend? For the rest of you, your normal weekend? My family ordered a new laptop, took my sister to the Urgent Care place to treat a freak ear infection, and went on a hike! 
Happy Tuesday from me and Kit!

dress, diamond necklace, and crop top: forever 21
shoes: sammydress
socks: old navy
ring and hairbow: etsy
spike necklace: modcloth
bracelets: thrifted and bought at a festival








8 comments:

  1. Hope your sister's ear is better!

    Lol, I love the Sabrina comparison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sabrina reference, and your glasses, ring and shoes are simply adorable! I've found pictures on wholesale sites to be a little deceptive, too... and the long wait for items to arrive is so annoying!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shoes! I love them, they look so sweet with your socks! You go girl!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got the stamp of approval from this 19-year-old pagan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that ring is so sassy! love that last one you you with your black cat- so adorable and perfectly witchy:) remember that 80's movie Teen Witch that was always on disney channel in the 90's? ooohh mmaaaannn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the exact same niche as
    yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you present
    here. Please let me know if this alright with you.

    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my site - juice diet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Very 90s

    xx, alisia e
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete