Thursday, January 2, 2014

Orange


My Dahlia dress finally came! It was meant to be a Christmas present, but it didn't arrive until the 30th. I'm so glad it's here now! So it's definitely more of a summer dress (that's why it was on sale lolol), but I can still wear it in December, look at me go! I only took off the jacket to show off the pretty back, I promise I put it right back on.

It's the first dress that I've liked with my weird orange transitional hair. I look like a giant creamsicle! I'm going to re bleach and pink it soon. Waiting a month between bleachings is kosher, right?




Check the bokeh! ^^ I finally figured out how to change the Fstop on my camera. I had it confused with aperature or exposure or something and to be fair, there's not a button for it.



This Christmas break is drawing to a close pretty quickly! Travis comes back from Europe on the 6th, and then I go back to school on the 13th. I def need to get some stuff done before I regret wasting my entire break away.


Ahh look at the back of this dress! So pretty!! I can't wait to wear this in the summer.
I def wore it on NYE though, I don't have a single sparkly item in my closet!

Dress: Dahlia
Tights: Target
Jacket, Belt, Shoes: Thrifted



4 comments:

  1. That back is uber neat but can't imagine wearing it in winter. So lucky it is warmer where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the back of that dress is GORGGG! I love it. And it looks awesome with your hair!

    <3 Kelsey
    Chaos Parade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a unique dress with the back design! That is definitely the star of this post. Super cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw this dress on Dahlia my jaw dropped... It is so perfect!! I am so jealous!! :) I wish I had it, too! It just seems like the most beautiful mini dress ever! It reminds me of orange and cream push up pops :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com <3

    ReplyDelete