Thursday, January 2, 2014


My Dahlia dress finally came! It was meant to be a Christmas present, but it didn't arrive until the 30th. I'm so glad it's here now! So it's definitely more of a summer dress (that's why it was on sale lolol), but I can still wear it in December, look at me go! I only took off the jacket to show off the pretty back, I promise I put it right back on.

It's the first dress that I've liked with my weird orange transitional hair. I look like a giant creamsicle! I'm going to re bleach and pink it soon. Waiting a month between bleachings is kosher, right?

Check the bokeh! ^^ I finally figured out how to change the Fstop on my camera. I had it confused with aperature or exposure or something and to be fair, there's not a button for it.

This Christmas break is drawing to a close pretty quickly! Travis comes back from Europe on the 6th, and then I go back to school on the 13th. I def need to get some stuff done before I regret wasting my entire break away.

Ahh look at the back of this dress! So pretty!! I can't wait to wear this in the summer.
I def wore it on NYE though, I don't have a single sparkly item in my closet!

Dress: Dahlia
Tights: Target
Jacket, Belt, Shoes: Thrifted


  1. That back is uber neat but can't imagine wearing it in winter. So lucky it is warmer where you are!

  2. Omg the back of that dress is GORGGG! I love it. And it looks awesome with your hair!

    <3 Kelsey
    Chaos Parade

  3. Wow, what a unique dress with the back design! That is definitely the star of this post. Super cute photos!

  4. As soon as I saw this dress on Dahlia my jaw dropped... It is so perfect!! I am so jealous!! :) I wish I had it, too! It just seems like the most beautiful mini dress ever! It reminds me of orange and cream push up pops :)

    love, polly <3