Here's a few easy Halloween costume ideas. These are more or less clothes from my closet, with a few alterations. I photoshopped the extras, but all you'd need is a little fabric paint or a trip to Goodwill!
A country bumpkin!
1. A plaid shirt
2. Some jeans
3. Some boots
4. A straw hat
5. Pig tails
From the Wizard of Oz!
1. A blue dress
2. Some red shoes
3. White socks
4. A white undershirt
5. Blue ribbons for your pig tails
6. A basket, and maybe a stuffed Toto!
1. A flesh-toned shirt with seashells painted on it (check this DIY)
2. A green skirt with scales painted on it
3. Some green shoes
4. A dinglehopper for good measure
I really brain stormed up a bunch of red-haired characters this year, so here's a list of some that I thought would be cool (but might take more planning.)
-Jesse from Team Rocket
-Wendy (of Wendy's)
-Daphne from Scooby Doo
-Flame Princess from Adventure Time
What are you guys going as for Halloween?