Saturday, October 12, 2013

Green Clothes


Aw yeah the wEeKEnD!!

This outfit is pretty weird for me. Mostly cause of the pants, but also because I rarely wear green or rock the tomboy look. I bought the pants at Gap the other day for much more than I normally spend on things, but I really like them! They're corduroys and they're pretty and great for fall. 




Also Urban Outfitters is having a big ol' sale right now, and like, everything I liked the last time I was in there was an additional 50% off. I got shoes and shoes and this mean bracelet:




Shirt: Travis's
Pants: Gap
Shoes, Bracelet: UO
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Modcloth



Also here is my cute sister!


What are you guys going to be for Halloween? I'm going to be Blossom from the PowerPuff Girls.

8 comments:

  1. your shoes are GLORIOUS!

    http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I really like you in pants! And in green. And I like these shoes a lot. Oh, man. Urban's sale was dangerous for me. Looks like you got some good stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie. I was actually super surprised to see you in anything like this- I don't think I'd seen an outfit from you in pants before. But I like it and must say, you look good in green. Especially now that you are a redhead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek, love this outfit! Green is amazing *.* haha

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute--green goes great with your hair!

    Urban Outfitters is such an awful company, though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I try not to shop there too much, and I feel a little less guilty when I buy something on sale, since they make way less money off of me.

      Delete
  6. Both this outfit, and your hair, make me happy...love it all....and you are making me want to dye my hair so bad... I attempted to dye it red the other day but failed miserably...think I'm going to have to suck it up, and try again.........ahhh I used to work at Urban Outfitters and their discount was ah-maze....my wardrobe became full and happy, but my bank account hated me!
    xxxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete