Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dressing in Red

 Happy Valentines Day from a bleary-eyed jumping me!
Bleary-eyed because I am hella tired, and jumping because it's Valentines Day. Check out the crazy box of wonderful I got in the mail from my Mommy today! I dunno if you've tried Godiva chocolates, but they are the best. I've eaten like three already and I am trying my hardest to make them lassssttttt. That rose on the box is a pin, too, so I can have my candy and wear it too!
 Anyway, enough making you jealous with my spoils, here's more of my cutesy Vday outfit! I got the dress at Forever 21 and I know it's cheap, but I really couldn't resist it. It's covered in bows and matches my lipstick, sooooooo. Plus the fake garter tights have little hearts on them. Yeah I'm in the spirit.
 I hope you all are having a lovely Valentine's Day, I'd love to hear your plans! I don't get to see Travis until tomorrow, so I'll spend the night watching crappy made-for-tv movies. On tonight's playlist is one about a popular girl who dies and then haunts this nerdy chick, attempting to transform her into prom queen. Also Tim Gunn plays God.
dress and hat: forever 21
tights: charlotte russe
coat: wet seal
belt, coat: thrifted
shoes: blowfish
floral crown: diy
  So, you guys have a good weekend! Thursday is the end of the week for me this semester. I will savor that while it lasts.





18 comments:

  1. Okay, this has been a great outfit on Flower Prints and Common Sense. You just keep getting cuter. That hat is adorable and the pigtails work (pigtails never work for me) and the tights are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of your boyfriend! This outfit is one of my favorites of yours, the dress looks like it was made for you and THOSE TIGHTS. I'm obsessed, they're amazing. Happy Valentine's Day, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elana! But those chocolates are totally from my Mom. Haha.

      Delete
  3. these tights are amazing! i used to own a pair similar, but the hearts were a lot smaller and not as "bold" as the ones on yours. this is such a wonderful outfit!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfectly sweet is this outfit?! Sheesh I can't decide which part of it I love the most, but I will say that I do want to nosh on that box of Godiva's right now (my favs).

    Ok, that movie sounds pretty hilarious. Have a fun time celebrating your Valentine's tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute; I love the dress and hat!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously one of my favorite outfits from you! The dress is SO cute and I need those same tights!! I completely feel you on the bleary eyed yet still jumping front! Hope you had a wonderful day and enjoyed your movie!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness you are the cutest!! i always feel so frumpy w/ oversized cardis and dresses but you look just darling! love the white cardi w/ the coat what that cute dress & of course the tights are just perfect. hope you had a fun belated vday w/ your man!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tights are way cute!
    This whole outfit is!
    Godiva!!! Yummmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love those garter tights and you look lovely in red!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  10. PERFECT tights!

    xx
    http://www.dresstocook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lovely romantic outfit! Love it!
    I really like your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such an adorable look! love the red dress so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning!!! Such a cute stocking you're wearing there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute dress!

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute look! I'm obsessed over you tights; they're perfection! I also love the hat and it looks great with the floral crown! :) Lovely blog, now following!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete