Saturday, March 30, 2013

Polka Dots

 Well I've had a productive weekend! I sewed myself up not one, but two dresses. The first one turned out pretty messy but I plan on wearing it anyway. This is the second, and I whipped it up in about three hours. If I sound like I'm bragging you'll have to forgive me, but I'm pretty impressed with myself.
 I totally forgot to take pictures of it without the jacket, but it's sleeveless.
 Oh and I also included a couple of way too cute pictures with Travis because I thought we matched pretty nicely.
 What'd I tell you? Way too cute.
The cardigan is Travis's and the shoes were a DIY.




7 comments:

  1. That hat is about the cutest thing ever! Love the shape of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? you sewed this yourself??? or you took it in?? i'm tot impressed either way, it is SOOOOO cute & the pairing w/ the hat is great. and true true, the pics of you two are way too adorable!
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, MAKE ME A DRESS LIKE THIS, RACHEL. Haha this is seriously adorable, I'm so impressed! And you and Travis are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool that you are making some of your own dresses! And how cute is that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made this?! SO CUTE! I wish I had your talent, girl! and I love the little gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love polka dots!


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete