Friday, March 29, 2013

Art Lately

So here's some of the fashion-y pieces I've done in the last month or so! This first one might end up being a print in my shop soon, so stay tooned! (Get it cuz its art)
This one was inspired by a photo I saw on tumblr, and by the jar of glitter in my drawer.
Also inspired by a couple of tumblr photos.
Boy with cat and paramecium sweater.
These four were designs I entered in Modcloth's most recent Make the Cut contest. They didn't make the cut though haha.
 Mermaid.


Thanks for looking, guys! If you have any suggestions on what I should print and sell, I'd love some feedback! I've also listed custom blog headers and portraits for super cheap in my shop!





7 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous girl! I love those rainbow dress designs. I would definitely wear those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah stay tooned, ya nerd. loved that. and these pictures are absolutely AWESOME.i especially like how yo made theg irl in the second picture have glitter eyelashes. my favorite prints of yours are the ones where you add a lot of prints to it- like the boy with the sweater. it's so eyecatching

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I love your art so much!!! :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! So so lovely!
    My favorite is the girl with the rabbit shirt and the cable-knit sweater.
    I really like the first one too. You should sell cards! (Have I already suggested that before?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter and the last one!x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate glitter, but I love that glittery picture... enrapturing.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete