Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Summer Blue, Some Aren't

 Looks like I made my first dress of the summer! I got the fabrics on clearance at Walmart. I'm so glad they brought back their sewing section. The lady who cut my fabric went really slow, while complaining about how slow the the other ladies were.
I've got lots more plans for dresses, and my production is much speedier now that I have a mannequin!
 dress and flower pin-handmade by me necklace-claires forever ago sandals and sunglasses-vintage
In other news, I just had my wisdom teeth taken out, and I have a summer job interview on Wednesday. Here's to no swelling!








5 comments:

  1. Hi there, how have you been? The color of the dress is so adorable! I love this kind of blue!

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I just started sewing, my mom gave me a sewing machine and i love it! But i haven't made any clothes yet, i only do little purses or tote bags and personalize my stuff ;) can't wait to dive in that

    mariedansleparadis.blogspot.pt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pretty new at it, too. It's a lot of fun, good luck!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete