Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Motivation

I've been having a bad week.


Between surgery, a stomach virus, and a general lack of motivation, I've been ready to crawl into bed and just stay there forever. I haven't been posting anything on here due to the aforementioned reasons, and because I have no camera! But hey, things are going to turn around even if I have to force them to! I've been inspiring myself by looking at other blogs, art, and, well, the occasional pep talk. So I know it's not New Years, but there's no time like the present to make a resolution, right? Here are some of the things I'm going to do to make myself feel better!

1. Be healthier. Stretch in the mornings, and run twice a week, regardless of the disaster I know that will be. And eat well, too! Starting right after that box of strawberry shortcake ice cream bars... we wouldn't want to be wasteful!
2. Spend less time moping around the internet and more time creating things!
3. Stop myself whenever I start to think negative thoughts.
4. Be innovative in everything I do. Yeah okay, that's a little vague, I know. I just want to be something that no one else is yet, I guess.
5. Embrace social situations. Don't look at them as an inconvenience, but as an opportunity!

Writing about myself for the internet to read (or not read) makes me really nervous, but I am trying new things!

2 comments:

  1. hello Rachel!thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your comment!love your blog is so creative!wish you luck for all the things you want!!i am your new follower ,would you like to follow me back?
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you too!
      I appreciate it, and I'm already following you via GFC!

      Delete