Tuesday, February 10, 2015

High Waist


I'm trying to take pictures whenever I can. I'm excited to show off my super high waisted jeans that my boyfriend and his mom got me for Christmas this year! Most "high waisted" things on the market don't come up as high as I want, so these are perfect. 

Work is fun right now because we've got a lot of exciting events coming up. My favorite days are my social media days because I get to be creative! Any tiny way I can use my major is chalked up as a success for me.

Most of my pictures have been in my living room lately. Right now this spot is covered in dirt, though, because my cat knocked over a plant.








Top: Boden
Necklace: Lucky
Jeans: American Apparel
Shoes: Boden

Valentines is coming up, I hope you all have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. These jeans are wonderfully high waisted and look fantastic on you! I also love your bee hair clip and your glasses. I think I need to get a pair of glasses like yours!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that high waist jeans are still so hard to find! And especially if you don't want them pre-ripped like I do. These look great though, and I love your hair pin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some sassy shoes! Love.

    ReplyDelete