Sunday, February 22, 2015

Delicate Dresses


This is a dress I don't wear often. I got it at work, and it's Jason Wu (!!!) and made of a very thin swishy fabric. I'm scared I'm gonna rip it, and it's already starting to tear in a couple places. I wish I had a fancy event to wear it to!

As someone who usually wears short skirts as opposed to low cut shirts, I was kind of surprised to see cleavage in these shots. Who knew I was hiding that in there?!



Really I shouldn't let Pip anywhere near this thing. He's a pretty rambunctious little kitty... I wish he would just lay down and sleep sometimes, but he just attacks me and Travis all day! I don't wanna compare him to the cats on "My Cat From Hell," but. Normally on that show they just make you play with it for like 15 min a day. And he's nice sometimes... You guys have any experience with cats that like to hunt humans?





I'm loving my days off, especially when I get two in a row! <3 I went shopping with my sister today and got some booty shorts for summer. I can't wait for the sun!

Dress: Jason Wu via work
Necklace: Lucky Brand via work
Shoes: Swedish Hasbeens via Amazon
Lipstick is Mac in Morange

7 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty (albeit low cut!) dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress! It's very flattering and looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! That dress looks like a dream! I definitely know what you mean with cats, I'm so afraid to wear my lace dresses around my kitten, so much potential for rips. It makes me appreciate tough wool more, but sometimes you just want to be extra feminine, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks so cozy! Loving your red lips with the grey. Perfect color combo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you about the boobs appearing in low cut things. I prefer showing my legs these days rather than boobage too, but it's good to mix it up sometimes! I think this dress looks great on you! I have dresses I hardly wear because I'm scared they'll get messed up too. I try to convince myself to wear them because that's kind of their main purpose!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a pretty dress and you look amazing in it! Sucks that it's so delicate :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last photo... such will finishing all over them

    ReplyDelete