Monday, August 27, 2012

A Confession

 My confession involves shoes. No, I'm not addicted. (Well maybe a little). My confession is that I am bad at wearing them. Just bad. I don't know if it's my feet or if I'm doing something wrong, but I find it very hard to wear shoes, particularly flats and heels, without getting all blistered up. These pretty green ones did a number on my feet and I couldn't even wear them the whole day! I've even had sneakers wear a blister into my heel before. I tried taping my feet up to protect them, but they've still got battle scars. Oh woe is me!
 They are cute, though, right?
 I am struggling so much with my photography on this blog. I don't want to take my tripod outside and pose in front of wandering students, but I also really like outdoor shots better. Or at least they work out better for me. I have such issues with lighting. I'm at school, I should take a class.
 This outfit makes me think a little of menswear. But it's all in pink, so I thought that was a nice contrast!
See, I even had my own girly version of a bow tie!
shirt, shorts, pin, belt earrings-Goodwill
vest- from my Mom, probably also from Goodwill
ring-flea market
shoes-BAIT via Modcloth
Speaking of Modcloth, I don't know if you've heard, but they're having an end-of-summer 70% off sale. Just got these puppies, and I'm hoping they'll be as comfy as they are cute!




4 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much!
    I really like how you draw on your pictures, that's really neat!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!
    love the outfit :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man this is cute :) I adore that you have little god pin instead of a bowtie. Try getting bandaids to help soften up shoes or those little gel pads - flats are deceivingly painful sometimes :( But beautiful shoes don't come without a little pain anyway.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I haven't tried gel pads, but bandaids do help some! Some shoes are just worth it, haha!

      Delete