Friday, September 12, 2014

Art Lately: Getting Botanical


Anxiety - I painted this before flying to Italy. It's important to remember to breathe deeply, you'll get through it.


First Day - I kind of miss going back to school. It freaks me out knowing that time of my life is over.

Planting - This one was a bit out of my comfort zone, but in the end I like how it turned out! I'm definitely getting addicted to painting plants. I have started keeping some, and gardening is very therapeutic.


Sisterhood - Girls, stick together.

Ayanami - A special fan art from a special show.
This last one is a gift I mailed to a friend! Shhh don't tell her ;)


5 comments:

  1. Your illustration keeps getting more and more charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your drawing style :)
    love the back to school & the plants :)
    the rainy cloud print on dress is really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing as usual. I am extra loving your plant prints and the painting you did before flying to italy! :)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sisterhood one so much!

    ReplyDelete