Here's me, practically blonde again. Some things I'm looking forward to:
1. My trip to Italy.
2. Not having to be in Journalism anymore (or any other college class ever).
3. Having enough money for a new tripod.
4. Getting my roots touched up and my hair trimmed and re-pinked.
5. The beautiful weather we'll have for the next few weeks.
6. The weekend. Always the weekend.
I'm really pleased that it's hard to tell in these photos, but these tights are complete shit. They had so little elasticity they were practically pants, and kept bagging up at my knees. I guess that's what I get for sitting in the fetal position so often, but that's kindof the theme of this semester: curl up in a ball and wait til it's over.
I desperately need a painting day. Seeing a doctor helps, but I find that watercolors and long drives are the best therapy.
On a lighter note, my spring break is right around the corner! I am literally remembering that as I type, so it will be really great to have a week off to laze around with Travis, paint (see above) and collect my thoughts.
Romper, Vest, Cardigan: Thrifted
Shoes: Restricted, via Modcloth
Necklace: My Oma's
I truly hope you guys are doing well.