1. My battery died like 3 minutes after I started taking pictures.
2. This is my last week at school. I don't have much in the way of finals!
3. Working Black Friday was hell on earth. I wimped out after 4 measly hours and had to call it quits! Maybe some people like working retail, but it's an anxiety trap for me.
4. I cut my hair some more. Not sure how much I like it, but maybe it'll grow on me (hohoho)
5. Coupon code for my shop is extended for Cyber Monday! That includes custom illustrations. THANKU25 at checkout for 25% off! Shop ethically and support small business this year, I know I'm trying to!
Sweater, Scarf: Thrifted
Skirt: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21
I hope you guys are all doing well. Since I'm a senior, this will be my last Christmas break! For all the complaining we college students do, we sure are lucky to get a whole month off for the holidays. I miss my wild orange hair, so I'll probably be doing something weird with it over break. But what??