Monday, November 18, 2013

A Hat


Do you know how hard it is to find a baseball hat with nothing on it?



The semester is coming to an end pretty quickly here. I essentially only have a week and a half left! While that means good things like Christmas and relaxation, it also means scrambling to get work done. I normally handle my workload like a pro all semester and then when it comes to finals I freak out and convince myself that I have too much too much too much to do, when really, it's not that bad.




I am really frustrated that I said yes to working Black Friday, though. If you don't know, I quit my job. Yeah I don't even work there anymore, but I walked into American Eagle while shopping for my sister's birthday, and got wrangled into it! My shift is 11:30 Thanksgiving night to 7:30 AM the next morning. Here's hopin it'll go by quickly.

Oh and hey, I need more peeps to follow on Instagram! I'm floralprintz so follow me if you want!



Pinafore, Shirt, Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Etsy
Hat: Walmart
Shoes: Urban Outfitters


8 comments:

  1. You definitely shouldn't have to take that shift if you don't even work there anymore! You don't owe them anything.

    I love that denim jumper, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're so right! I should have held my ground.

      Delete
  2. This outfit is adorable! That denim dress is super cute. Love it against the mustard and the flash of red in the shoes :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be channelling a nineties look of late especially with the hat. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes and bracelet and everything :) Wish you luck for Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this jumper, what a sexy neckline! And those shoes, eep - perfect!

    <3 Meg
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Necklace twins! I have that one and the same text in a clear acrylic. Love' em.
    Those shoes are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are super dooper 90s here and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete