Saturday, March 19, 2016

Jumpsuit


When I went to go pick up my Thai food yesterday, the lady who owns the place didn't stop complimenting me on my outfit for more than like, a second. She is such a sweetie.

I had a really nice day off, and I started planting some things. The frost date here isn't until April, but I really doubt it'll get cold again, so I'm taking my chances. I got a big ol' leafy thing for my bedroom, some herbs (I always kill my herbs!) and some catnip for Pip!




The only thing about one-piece getups like this is that it's such a chore to go pee.

14 comments:

  1. That is such a cool outfit, I can totally get why the lady at the store kept complementing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this informative blog with us. Visit Ogen Infosystem for More Information.
    Website Designing Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, visit Dj Career India for the Top 5 DJ Schools and DJ Course in Ludhiana and Top 5 DJ Schools and DJ Course in Lucknow.
    Top 5 DJ Schools and DJ Course in Ludhiana (2019 Rankings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    G3P6MS

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are really gra파주출장샵teful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great workk

    ReplyDelete