Saturday, August 23, 2014

Planting


I've got some plants now.

But I'm not good at keeping them happy. I am trying to do all the right things for them like watering and sunlight and talking to them, but I still keep finding yellow leaves! Not so much on these, the succulents are doing great. But I just want my plants to be happy.

I wore this for a long day at work. The resale store I work at just had it's grand opening, so instead of just buying clothes to stock the place, we're selling now too and it's very busy. There were so many people today it made me dizzy about halfway through my 8 hour shift. But since we opened I got to buy all the pretty things I'd been wanting since I started working! This shirt was one of them. I know it doesn't look like anything special, but everytime I look at my new clothes I get smiley.




Here is me being happy after finding a flower growing on one of the succulents!



And here's a tiny speck of cleavage. It's all I got.



I don't really know what my life's heading towards right now. I like my work, I'm tired a lot, I'm rewatching FMAB, and my nails have never looked worse. I hope Travis gets a better job soon because the one he has isn't giving him enough hours for us to pay the bills.



Top: Everly (Thrifted)
Skirt: Modcloth
Necklace: F21
Petticoat: American Apparel
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (On sale last year)
Lipstick: Tarte Glamazons in Fierce

7 comments:

  1. Faerie flower queen <3 you both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so cute! I love that midi skirt and the pop of red <3 xx britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love this photo: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vH0aJojnQQU/U_kWjIZo3vI/AAAAAAAAKV4/croGkgbEQw4/s1600/23d.jpg

    The outfit is so sweet and classic, and you look really confident in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos!
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are beyond amazing!! I really love the whole outfit shebang actually.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plants are pretty. You are pretty, and so is your fellow. Sending good wishes re: bills and such!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite outfits from you- can't so no to red shoes! Hope things at the story continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete