Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Buttons Anyone?

What's up, homies?!
I made a button for my blog, and you can find it over on the right sidebar! It's 200x200 pixels. If you want to swap with me, give me a link to yours and I'll put it up! Until I get like 10 or 15 or so, I won't say no! But you gotta put mine up on your blog too, of course.
I also want to throw it out there that I'm open for blog button commissions, if you want one like this done, or one like my profile picture. This one is watercolor and the other one is digital. I'll make you one for $15, or for a month's ad-space on your site, if you have over 200 followers.
I also just discovered that the key to making portraits accurate likenesses is to close the eyes. Don't say I never gave you nothin', that is basically the secret to being an artist.
HOLLA.

14 comments:

  1. I'd love to swap buttons with you, Rachel! My sidebar is 200px, too, so I can just snag this button and you can grab one of mine from www.creaturetype.com if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love for you to make me a button, the ones on your blog are so darling! i have over 200 followers, and you can have a spot on my blog for one! you can email me for everything else here: lindseybeebales@gmail.com
    and if you would like to put up my button for my blog, i'll email you the code also!

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god your button is so cute! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. would totally love you to make me one for the 15$ i love your style :D email me at theyearofslowfashion@gmail.com with details! and then we can do a swap :D xoRach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to say that I LOVE your art style! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is the cutest blog button I've seen in a long time! Love it Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really awesome button, I love the art! I'd love to swap with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan! Just email me one of yours at ohavalanche@gmail.com
      Thankyou!

      Delete